Understand, that pressure and stress, have robbed more elite performers of their success than any horrible boss, critic or competitor. Pressure distorts our thinking, leads to indecision and sabotages our best intentions.
Whether it is starting a company, or closing a sales to make your year, or landing a contract to make payroll, or speaking in front of a group, pressure shows no mercy.
Too many opportunities are missed not because of lack of ability but because our best abilities are not accessed when it really matters.
Calvin Strachan made this discovery after becoming a leader in several multi-million dollar sales organizations ranging from: direct sales to pharmaceutical sales to personal development.
As a result of his work within these industries he has developed, Find a Way to Win. A keynote, focused on teaching the new era of winners, how to execute when the stakes are the highest and to boldly step into situations that make them second-guess themselves, put their nerves on edge and trigger feelings of doubt.
Tens of thousands of people from more than 20 countries have experienced the power of Find a Way to Win.
This incredibly engaging and results-driven experience, is a perfect fit for: sales professionals, managers, business owners and anyone who is under pressure to deliver exceptional results.
– Katerina Damjanoska, Director, Abbott Diagnostics
After experiencing Find a Way to Win, you will:
– Tim Neuman, District Sales Manager, Prometheus Laboratories
– Maria Diaz, Mortgage Broker DLC Mortgage Plus
– Kenneth Duhaylungsod – Student/Entrepreneur
– Ave Abellanosa, Invivo Engineering
– Arun Bajaj, Entrepreneur, itsbetterwetter.com
– Arshia, Mortgage Specialist, MAS Mortgage Group
– Bruce Harpham, Bank of Montreal and projectmanagementhacks.com
– Julian, Owner Radiant Exhibits
– Mena Canonico, Founder Liberty Lane Retreat Centre, Leadership/Empowerment with Horses
– Megan Wambolt, Director of Operations/Consultant, Tiltco
– Christine Laing, Manager Town Country Animal Hospital
– Mayte Marelos, Realtor, Royal LePage
– Alma Sinan, Chair of Ontario, Chapter of the Association for Gravestone Studies